Polyteknikkojen urheiluseura (PUS) was founded in 1903 at the Helsinki University of Technology. In 1909 they won the national championships. Finland was, at the time, a part of the Russian Empire. The club name was changed to Aalto-yliopiston urheiluseura as recently as 2010. The shin guards on display above are pretty impressive. Note also the gauntlets won by the goalkeeper (seated).